Tera McIntyre, Human Resource Specialist
Tera joined Behavior Analysis, Inc. as the Human Resources Specialist in 2017. She has over five (5) years of human resources experience. Tera has extensive human resources professional experience working at both large and small non-profit and profit sectors. Her expertise is in creating and implementing productivity-inducing practices through the application of human resource information systems, talent management, organizational development, training and development, leadership and management coaching.
Tera’s well-rounded employment history include positions such as Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Generalist, Assistant Real Estate Manager and Retail District Manager. She is passionate about helping businesses make the most of their resources and helping individuals reach their full professional potential. Tera is currently working on obtaining her Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance at Nova Southeastern University. In addition, she holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University.
- Employee Relations and Talent Development
- Staying current with the evolving human resources world
- Obtaining PHR Certification
- Being adventurous with son (bike riding, indoor rock climbing, indoor skydiving and traveling)
- Learning about the stock market
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University
- Reading and learning
- Spending time with my mentees, family and friends
- Developing a charity to give back to the homeless
- Decorating home