Annabelle Sordo, M.S., Clinical Supervisor
Ms. Annabelle Sordo is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and Clinical Supervisor at the Florida Autism Treatment Center located in Miami. Her primary responsibilities include providing direct behavior analysis services, training and supervising paraprofessional staff, training and discussing individual progress data with caregivers as well as developing treatment plans based on VB-MAPP, AFLS and ABLLS-R.
Annabelle graduated from Sage Graduate Schools in Troy, New York with a Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis and Autism. She has experience in verbal behavior programming, errorless learning, skill acquisition and direct instruction. With four years of experience under her belt, Annabelle has provided ABA services to children with developmental disabilities in therapy centers, homes and schools.
Annabelle’s main goal is to provide high quality behavioral intervention services to each individual and implement effective ABA strategies.
- Verbal behavior acquisition
- Staff and parent training
- Assessment and treatment of problem behaviors
- M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis and Autism from Sage Graduate Schools
- B.A. in Psychology from Florida International University
- A.A. in Psychology from Miami Dade College
- Live sporting events
- Spending time with family & friends