Lilibeth Torres is a Clinical Supervisor and Board Certified Behavior Analyst who has been working with Behavior Analysis Inc. since 2019. At the University of Miami, Lilibeth began working with impoverished youth as a research assistant with Early Head Start. She graduated in the Fall of 2019 with a Bachelor’s in Psychology.
While working as a behavioral technician, Lilibeth began her Master’s coursework at Northeastern University and graduated with a Master’s of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis. She obtained her certification as a BCBA in 2022. Since then, Lilibeth has been supervising RBTs, conducting caregiver training, and developing programs for clients. She has a passion to helping each individual reach their own version of independence and happiness.
- Behavioral Skills Training
- Working with adolescents and adults
- Increasing use of AAC devices in non-verbal clients
- M.S in Applied Behavior Analysis from Northeastern University
- B.A in Psychology from University of Miami
- Creative Writing